That’s what my tarot card was today. Do I believe in these things? Yes and who knows? I think, like all these things it can be somewhat insightful. Like a sign in the road saying hey, look at this.
Sometimes we need to clue in to our own subconscious and even when it’s possibly wrong, it can still help explore our own feelings about whatever subject it is. These are generally just things to look at. I’ve found them deeply profound and on point sometimes and absolutely silly others but I always enjoy them. It’s the part of me that likes the mystery and mysticism of it all.
Soo…..I’m going to explore it.
If dreams came true and sky is the limit and I could have things go exactly how I want them to go or better I wouldn’t mind the following three scenarios. (We will get to reality later.)
1) Meet a man that is my sexual, spiritual, honest and loving match. Go in with an ideal that marriage is desired. Start with a boyfriend situation where we see each other based on my two day a week availability. Grow the relationship into something of depth and truth; blending our families and friends together and sharing a lifetime of adventures.
2) Become a person of such spiritual depth that people seek me out to pay me a livable wage. That I have benefactors maybe that support the progression of humanity to happier and harmonious beings by sponsoring a mystic to spread healing and love around the world.
3) Become a professional Dominatrix that makes enough money to send all my kids to college and buy me a beach house.
Ok….yes, that was so much fun.
Now more realistically…..
1) I’d love to find a FWB situation to just pass some time with once things get back to a little more normalcy for me emotionally. I think I need a hiccup of time to catch my breath here.
2) I’d love to save my house and be able to keep living here cheaply while I reestablish my colonic career and get my income back to where I had it right before it all went into pandemic mode.
3) Get my spiritual, mental, physical boundaries more deeply established. Learn to not let the negative energy around me disrupt my own psyche while allowing that the world is comprised of all kinds of people; having tolerance and respect for all, no matter what their treatment of me. In order to live a truly forward heart centered life. Yet hopefully only letting the most loving and loyal beings into my most inner sanctum.
I’m not even sure how realistic any of these are but hey, why not?