- Try to open your windows for a few minutes 3 times a day, even in winter. This helps to circulate fresh, oxygen-rich air around your home.
- Place plants in your home. They are a great and easy way to add oxygen to your environment. They are also uplifting to look at and you can talk to them. They actually enjoy that very much. They even respond very well to singing, no matter what your range and capacity.
- Try eating a more alkaline rich diet; particularly green cruciferous vegetables. But even just adding more raw fruits to your diet will be beneficial.
- Exercise, even moderate exercise like a casual stroll will improve circulation. I believe, although I haven’t found proof yet, that there is a higher density of oxygen in the air at night than during the day. This seems obvious, in the fact that there is less industry running, less traffic operating and less people out. But the air at night generally has more moisture as well, again quite logically because there is no sun burning it up and water contains oxygen. Right?
- Antioxidants should also be a great way to indirectly boost your bodies ability to counteract the effects of hypoxia. (Antioxidants are substances that can prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals, unstable molecules that the body produces as a reaction to environmental and other pressures. They are sometimes called “free-radical scavengers.”) There are plenty of lists of foods that are natural antioxidants. A lot of them are alkaline as well. So it’s a double positive. Which is awesome!!
Google ways to add more oxygen to your body. There are plenty of lists. For me personally I have benefitted greatly from food grade (H2O2) Hydrogen Peroxide therapy. I have been using this therapy for over a decade now. There is a precise methodology to using this therapy though, rules to follow. As H2O2, while natural, beneficial, easy to use, more effective then bleach and much less harmful is still caustic; especially at higher grades.
The 35% I start out with is extremely dangerous, but dilluted down to 3% is just as harmless as the stuff you buy at the store. I prefer to start high because I use less of it this way. The 1/2 cup full strength I add to each laundry load is probably a bit of overkill, but I know at this strength it is truly effective and that gives me peace of mind.
I do oral H2O2, which no doctor would advise anyone ever to do, but I credit it with saving my life during this time and keeping me out of the hospital. In addition to oral therapy one of the things that really seems to immediately boost my levels is also taking a hot bath with some H2O2 in it. It seems to immediately cure my hypoxia headache.
The thing about hypoxia is that lack of oxygen kills cells. Which is why people may have lasting complications from having had COVID-19. Cellular degeneration includes all cells; like brain cells.
Now this may benefit me in the long run as being smart has given me great pains in life. It has made me question everything and everyone and has gotten me into some confrontations that cost me greatly because I knew I was right even if I was going up against someone with much more power. But in general it is better to keep the brain cells you have. Lol
So it is my general recommendation that everyone try to get as much oxygen as they can into their body right now, especially those with compromised systems.
Here is an interesting study.
That’s it. That’s all I got for you today.
Take good care of yourselves. Know you are loved. The universe bore you for a reason, even if you haven’t quite figured it out for yourself. Enjoy your time here. Make the best of it.